Instagram is a great place to get your brand out there. But sometimes, you can’t always get the real followers you want. Maybe you don’t have enough time or budget to work on building up your following organically, or maybe it’s just too hard for you to do it alone. That’s where buying Instagram followers comes in handy!
Don’t buy them unless you have to
Buying followers is easy and convenient, but it’s a slippery slope. If you do it, you’ll be tempted to continue doing so because you’ve already gone that far and invested money in the project. And then, before long, your account will look like every other account on Instagram: full of fake accounts who were purchased for their follower count.
That’s not good for anyone—you or your business. You’re better off focusing on the quality of the content you produce rather than the number of people who see it at first glance. If your photos aren’t good enough or unique enough to get real people interested in what they’re seeing, no amount of purchasing followers will change that fact!
It can backfire on you
It can backfire on you.
If you buy Instagram followers, be prepared to keep buying them, as your account will only look more suspicious the more fake followers you have. If you get caught, or even if Instagram suspects that you’re buying followers, they’ll ban your account and freeze your current followers so they can’t be used by any other accounts (like the ones that are scamming people). If this happens to a person who bought fake followers in an attempt to boost their follower count, it may be difficult for them to regain trust with potential clients or employers who see their frozen profiles when searching for them online.
To conclude: don’t waste money on fake Instagram followers. It will only make things worse for yourself in the long run!
Will people know?
The short answer is no, you can’t hide the fact that you bought followers. While it’s true that there are a few shady companies out there who will make an effort to keep their customers’ purchases private, the majority of companies don’t do this.
This means that your profile will almost always display the following information:
- Your follower count (which shows how many people follow you)
- The number of people you are following (and therefore how many people you are being followed by)
- How much engagement on posts/comments exists from each interaction between members within your network
Will I get banned for using this method?
This method is completely legal and not banned by Instagram. However, if you’re dealing with a bot farmer who doesn’t know what they’re doing, this can be risky. If you don’t follow the instructions carefully and follow their rules, then your account might be banned for violating their terms of service.
That said, we’ve never heard of any customers getting banned from using our service in the 5 years since we started selling followers on Instagram!
How do I make my profile look good?
- Use a good profile picture. Your profile picture is your first impression, so make sure it’s eye-catching and interesting. If you can’t find a good one of yourself, find one of something else that represents you or your brand, like an animal or a logo.
- Use a good cover photo. You should never use the same photo as your profile picture unless it’s in black and white, because people will assume that they’ve already seen it and won’t click on anything else. Instead, choose an image that stands out from the crowd—an unusual landscape or landscape shot works well here—and make sure there’s some text in the corner (or use our app!).
- Write an engaging bio that tells potential followers what they’ll get out of following you on Instagram if they do so now rather than later; it could be anything from “get discounts” to “see exclusive behind-the-scenes photos.” This is also where we recommend including hashtags!
How do I get real followers without buying them?
There are a few ways to get more followers without buying them.
First, post regularly. The more frequently you post, the more likely people will see your content and follow you back.
Second, post consistently—don’t skip days or weeks of posting in one go! If anyone follows a profile that only posts once every month or so, they’re going to be confused when it stops posting forever on that account after just one post (unless they’re really just following the account to see what happens).
Thirdly, make sure all of your posts are high-quality content. This means no blurry pictures taken on an iPhone 4s at night in grainy light with no filter applied; instead ask yourself “Will anyone want this picture?” before taking the photo or sharing it online. Try using filters sparingly as well—lots of overused filters can make things look messy and amateurish rather than stylish and professional looking like Instagram itself does so well (and what makes us want to follow accounts there!).
Getting the most out of Instagram means having real followers.
The key to getting the most out of Instagram is having real followers. How can you tell if someone’s following you is real? It’s not always easy, but there are some signs to look for:
- They comment on your posts.
- They share your content on their own profile.
- They’re active in other ways, such as liking and commenting on others’ posts or sending direct messages (DMs).
When people follow you, they want to see more content from you—and they’re more likely to engage with it! And if they do decide to buy something from your company after seeing some of these posts? That’s even better!
Whether you buy followers or get them the old-fashioned way, it’s important to remember why you’re on Instagram in the first place. It’s supposed to be fun! Don’t let these numbers make you feel like a failure, because at the end of the day all that matters is that your content resonates with people. If all else fails, just keep posting good photos and videos so that people will want to follow you anyway—and always remember: You don’t need an audience, but an audience needs YOU!